Accounts Payable Specialist
EZflow by Infiltrator is the leading provider of synthetic aggregate leach-field and drainage systems. All EZflow products are made of 95% recycled material, making us a leader in the use of "green materials". As a leader we are devoted to sustainability through recycling plastics and energy conservation. In regard to energy, the production and installation of our wastewater treatment systems consumes 85 percent less electricity and emits 40 percent less carbon than conventional systems. In addition to our commitment to the environment and creating innovative products, we are dedicated to positively contributing to communities across the United States and Canada.
At EZflow by Infiltrator we believe that people are our most important asset. EZflow promotes a challenging work environment that allows for personal development and independence. Strong relationships between and among employees achieves the best results while working as a team. With 5 locations across the country and a company-wide dedication to innovation, there are many opportunities to join our strong, supportive, and successful team.
- Daily entry of account payable invoices and associated responsibilities
- Assist in various other general accounting activities such as physical inventories, production entries, account reconciliations, record retention, and month end reporting
- Obtain and match vendor invoices with purchase orders, approvals, and receiving documents
- Accurately enter invoices into JDE system
- File and scan invoice support
- Research and resolve vendor statements and invoice discrepancies
- Maintain accurate records on problem invoices and resolve with plant staff
- Strong focus on a paperless workflow
- General accounting duties including month end closing journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, etc.
- Experience in an accounting related position required
- ERP/MRP systems implementation/set-up, preferably with JDE Enterprise One System
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Experienced level of proficiency in Excel worksheets and ERP/MRP systems.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with good problem-solving skills