EZflow Production Operator – Winchester
EZflow by Infiltrator is the leading provider of synthetic aggregate leach-field and drainage systems. All EZflow products are made of 95% recycled material, making us a leader in the use of "green materials". As a leader we are devoted to sustainability through recycling plastics and energy conservation. In regard to energy, the production and installation of our wastewater treatment systems consumes 85 percent less electricity and emits 40 percent less carbon than conventional systems. In addition to our commitment to the environment and creating innovative products, we are dedicated to positively contributing to communities across the United States and Canada.
At EZflow by Infiltrator we believe that people are our most important asset. EZflow promotes a challenging work environment that allows for personal development and independence. Strong relationships between and among employees achieves the best results while working as a team. With 5 locations across the country and a company-wide dedication to innovation, there are many opportunities to join our strong, supportive, and successful team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Pull parts from mold, inspect, trim, count and stack on pallets.
- Visual inspect in process, finished products and pallets.
- Assist in general clean-up of the plant and machines.
- Pallets re-work as required.
- Ability to communicate with supervisor for any kind of alarms, any suspected problems with machine operation.
- The use of both hands is required for this position.
- Ability to stand for up to 12 hours and lift up to 50lbs.
- Physical strength and ability to perform medium manual labor, including frequent standing, walking, pushing and pulling for up to 12 hours.
- Communication skills to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to communicate any suspected problems with machine operation.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts (2-2-3 schedule).
- High School diploma or equivalent.