HOURLY: CO-OP, Electrical Engineering
Job Title: HOURLY: CO-OP, Electrical Engineering
City: Louisville / State: Kentucky
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. It's not just a job, it's a career! Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for an Electrical Engineering student to join our CO-OP program at our manufacturing plant in Louisville, KY.
As an Electrical Engineering student in our CO-OP program, you will build on classroom learning through paid work terms directly related to Electrical Engineering while actively enrolled in college. You will have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with a full-time engineer learning Electrical Engineering
- Assist in day to day engineering activities in regards to quality, production, and maintenance
- Perform activities include updating prints, PPE audits, time studies, automation programming, and project management
Ultimately, you will gain valuable hands-on experience and get a head start on your career.
You will love it here if...
- You are naturally curious
- You enjoy learning how things work and how to fix them
- You are looking for an opportunity to grow your skills and jump-start your career
- You are a team-player
We need you to have:
- Present enrollment at the University level majoring in Electrical Engineering for at least 3 months a year
- Ability to pass a regular physical examination by a doctor because you will be required to walk various distances on the plant floor and lift 20 lbs.
- Ability to learn and use various tools/equipment including RSLogix5000 (PLC Program), AutoCad (drawing program), and other computer tools
- Ability to spend approximately 75% of the work day in an office environment and 25% in a plant environment
- Ability to wear appropriate safety equipment that is provided by the plant
Icing on the cake:
- Prior work experience is not needed for this position
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
No relocation assistance is available for this position. Only local candidates will be considered.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by emailing us at Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at 224-295-6808 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods