Job Title: HOURLY: Machinist
City: Louisville / State: Kentucky
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. It's not just a job, it's a career! Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Maintenance Journeyman Machinist to join our team at our manufacturing facility in Louisville, KY.
GREAT PAY! GREAT BENEFITS! GREAT CAREERS!
As a Maintenance Journeyman Machinist you will utilize grinders, mills, lathes, belt sanders, bench grinders, EDM engravers, compactors and saws in your daily duties. You will also use various hand tools such as grinding vises, tap wrenches, micrometers, scales bore gauges, edge finders, thermal gauges, radius gauges, calipers, inside mics, magnetic base & indicators and optical comparators.
You will love it here if...
- You pay great attention to details
- You enjoy working with your hands
- You are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and grow in a career
We need you to have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A formal machinist or related mechanical apprenticeship or four (4) or more years with three (3) years' experience as a machinist / industrial mechanic in a high speed manufacturing environment or the equivalent experience /training and proficiency with five (5) or more years' experience as a machinist/industrial mechanic in a high speed manufacturing environment or an Associate's Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology with three (3) years' experience as a machinist / industrial mechanic in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of the operation or use of related specialized tools and equipment
- Journeyman-level training in maintenance of mechanical systems
- Ability to climb and work in high or confined spaces; must be an enthusiastic and professional team player with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work a 24/7 work schedule that includes a swing shift
Icing on the cake:
- Desire for and ability to work consistent opportunities for overtime that is paid for hours in excess of 8 hours daily
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods