Security Assessment and Response Engineer
Location: US-KY-Louisville | US-VA-Arlington | US-FL-Tampa
Job ID: 2021-2087
# of Openings: 1
Category: Security, Network and Risk
About The Role:
We are searching for a Security Assessment & Response Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will support activities related to confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer, employee, and business information in compliance with organization policies and standards. As a key individual contributor, you will have accountability for vulnerability assessment, threat analysis, and incident response. You will stay current regarding cyber risks and help the enterprise navigate these risks as they pertain to code and infrastructure. When incidents do occur, you will help the organization understand the issues and recover. You will work towards automation where possible to consistently reach desired outcomes. You will also assist in educating the user population to improve our operational and coding practices.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Perform and seek to automate vulnerability and compliance scans on all ARC owned assets and manage the remediation of any findings.
- Design, plan, and integrate security and compliance controls into product team's CI/CD pipelines.
- Plan, execute, and report on operational incident response investigations.
- Understand and be ready to assist in penetration tests.
- Serve as the ISO and PCI-DSS Compliance technical resource when required.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of a threat scenario pattern library.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, equivalent work experience considered
- 4+ years of experience in an Information Security role
• SANS GSEC, SANS GCIH certifications
- In depth knowledge of automation and CI/CD best practices.
- Fundamental knowledge of penetration testing and vulnerability management in an enterprise environment
- Understanding of software application security and the overall SDLC process.
You Will Also Bring These Professional Skills:
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
What We Can Offer You:
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply