Senior Analyst, Credit Card and ARC Pay Operations
Job ID: 2021-2090
# of Openings: 1
Category: Customer Operations and Support
About The Role:
We at ARC are searching for a Senior Analyst, Credit Card and ARC Pay Operations. In this position, you would be responsible for managing day-to-day processes that support the ARC credit card billing and ASP Settlement processes. You will also be the customer service resolution point for related questions from both internal and external customers. A primary focus of the position is the ARC credit card billing process that results in the successful creation and output of the ARC credit card billing files, which are output on behalf of ARC to participating carriers 365 days a year. You will also provide superior customer support for ARC Pay, ARC's credit card acceptance and payment processing platform. ARC Pay responsibilities include managing the day-to-day relationships with credit card companies and ARC Pay customers. You will work as the liaison between key customers and the credit card companies to resolve difficult questions and manage the challenging chargebacks resolution process to the satisfaction of customers. You will support recovery activities related to chargebacks which has significant impact on our customers and ARC's bottom line. You will evaluate travel agency behavior to identify risk and share information with the team about red flags for potential loss to TASF revenue.
This position works a Wednesday - Sunday schedule. Work hours are Wednesday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday - Sunday 7:00am - 4:00pm.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Responsible for ensuring that the ARC credit card billing file process is successfully completed each day (365 days a year) on time and with 100% accuracy. This includes monitoring the receipt of System Provider Reporting Files (SPRF), initiating the process to create the daily Electronic Credit Card Billing files (ECCB), monitoring the process for accuracy, and ensuring the receipt of approximately 40 credit card billing files daily.
- Manage successful system updates for credit card acceptance and settlement of over 200 ARC carriers. This includes implementing the carrier requested changes to credit card acceptance by working with credit card processors to coordinate the change, working with Settlement Operations to initiate system changes, coordinating the changes with the data center, communicating changes to the travel agency community when applicable in collaboration with Marketing, and monitoring that the implementation was successful.
- Manage back-office edits. The back-office edits ensure successful completion of the process that creates all ASP settlement output to agents and carriers, and generates files for both cash and credit card settlement.
- Handle TASF operational accounting. Reconcile credit card company statements and payments against ARC settlement data, and making complex journal entries of TASF revenue, receivables, chargebacks, and expenses to ensure that all TASF related accounts are updated accurately and on-time.
- Ensure the transactions that result in chargebacks or chargeback reversals, and therefore a debit or credit to ARC by the credit card companies, are properly accounted for and either debited or credited to the agency.
- Work with ARC Pay agent customers to attempt to win chargeback disputes that otherwise will result in a financial loss to the agent or ARC. This high-pressure function could have direct financial impact to ARC Pay agents and must be handled with the appropriate level of urgency.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience with credit card processing and risk management
- Professional experience with finance/accounting
You'll Also Bring These Professional Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to build relationships even when working with customers with a problem that could have a significant negative financial impact on them.
- Ability to demonstrate sense of urgency to get the required task completed in a timely manner within SLAs
- Able to work independently and make decisions with little direction from management
- Strong time management skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
What We Can Offer You:
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply