Warehouse Supervisor – Louisville
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor - Louisville
City: Louisville / State: Kentucky
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor to join our team at our plant in Warehouse in Louisville, KY.
As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for maximizing safety, quality and productivity including but not limited to company targeted case fill rate achievement, cost/service optimization initiatives and miscellaneous ad-hoc projects in the warehouse (DC) operations. This Supervisor will monitor work to meet/exceed established warehouse standards and prescribed volume requirements. You will have the opportunity to:
- Ensure established safety policies are adhered to and followed while striving to improve safety awareness each day.
- Develop, implement and monitor standard work flow compliance for all warehouse groups/shifts.
- Build teamwork and collaboration within warehouse operation to increase morale and productivity thresholds.
- Monitor work to meet/exceed established warehouse standards and prescribed volume requirements.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for daily supervision and coaching of warehouse associates to maximize overall facility performance.
You will love it here if...
- You are committed to operational excellence and keeping others safe in the workplace
- You are a strong leader who likes to help others succeed
- You thrive in a fast-paced and high-energy environment
- You are committed to excellence
We need you to have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4-6+ years of related professional supply chain or warehousing experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Basic math skills
Icing on the cake:
- BA/BS in Logistics, Management or a related field
- SAP experience
- Familiarity with manufacturing supply chain processes
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by emailing us at Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at 224-295-6808 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods